This article provides detailed steps on how to configure Microsoft Edge for use with the NetScaler Web Portal:
- Open Microsoft Edge
- Clear the address bar of any text
- In the address bar, type in https://mycloud.vcit.ca (for two-factor enabled users, please type in https://secure.vcit.ca instead. For MT Online users, type https://maintelligence.vcit.ca instead) and press ENTER
- In the center of the page, locate the login boxes and type in your VCIT user name and password
- By clicking on the "Log On" button, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
- You will now see a welcome screen, with a "Detect Receiver" button - click that button
- The following popup window may appear. If so, click Yes to allow Microsoft Edge to use the Citrix Receiver Launcher app
- If you do not see the "Do you mean to switch apps" popup appear, then you will need to click on the "I agree with the Citrix License Agreement" checkbox, then click on "Already Installed"
- If the login was successful, you should see the Citrix NetScaler site, showing a list of available Desktops and a banner at the top of the screen like this:
- In the top right corner of Chrome, click on your username to reveal a menu
- From the menu that appears, select Log off
Microsoft Edge is now ready for use, you may wish to bookmark the page for future use so you don't need to type in or remember the website address (URL).
Whenever you wish to open your Cloud Desktop or Cloud Apps, simply visit https://mycloud.vcit.ca, type in your credentials, then click on the icon of the application or desktop you wish to open.