This article provides detailed steps on how to configure Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.x for use with the NetScaler Web Portal:
- Open Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 (IE)
- Clear the address bar of any text
- In the address bar, type in https://mycloud.vcit.ca (for two-factor enabled users, please type in https://secure.vcit.ca instead. For MT Online users, type https://maintelligence.vcit.ca instead) and press ENTER
- In the center of the page, locate the login boxes and type in your VCIT user name and password
- By clicking on the "Log On" button, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
- You may see a welcome screen, with a "Detect Receiver" button - if so, click on that button
- On the following screen, click on the "I agree with the Citrix License Agreement" checkbox, then click on "Already Installed"
- If the login was successful, you should see the Citrix NetScaler portal, showing a banner at the top of the screen like this:
- To launch a Cloud Desktop or Cloud App, click ONCE on it's icon
Microsoft Internet Explorer is now ready for use.
Whenever you wish to open your Cloud Desktop or Cloud Apps, simply revisit the NetScaler portal, type in your credentials, then click on the icon of the application or desktop you wish to open.