From time to time, you will likely need to transfer files from your local computer to your Cloud Docs folder (uploading) or to transfer files from your Cloud Docs folder to your local computer (downloading).
How to upload files using BitKinex:
- If you are currently inside of your Cloud Desktop, then use the connection bar at the top of the screen to return to your local computer
- From your local computer, use Windows Explorer to browse to the location where the file(s) you need to upload is located
- Right click on the file or folder you wish to upload. Note that the usual selection methods apply, so you can upload more than one document at a time if you wish
- From the right-click menu that pops up, select "Upload with BitKinex"
- When the File Transfer window opens, click on the drop down menu highlighted in red below and choose "My Cloud Docs" as the destination
- The destination file path should change, showing the path within your Cloud Docs where the file will be saved. You can browse to another location within your Cloud Docs if you wish
- When you are ready to upload the file, click OK
- You will be prompted for your credentials, with the User field already filled in. Type your password then click OK