NOTE: Please ensure that you logged in to your Mac using an administrator account before attempting to install the Citrix Receiver software
- Visit http://receiver.citrix.com to download the latest Citrix Receiver for Mac
- When prompted, save the DMG file to your Downloads folder
- Using Finder, navigate to your Downloads folder and open the DMG file
- The Citrix Receiver installation program should launch, giving you the option to install/uninstall Citrix Receiver
- Choose Install Citrix Receiver
- Step through the installation wizard by clicking Continue/Next on each screen (you'll have to agree to the license agreement)
- Once the installation is complete, open Safari
- From Safari, browse to the VCIT App Portal
- Login with your VCIT credentials
NOTE: if you make use of any pop-up blockers, please make sure you add https://mycloud.vcit.ca to the exception list.
Your Mac is now ready for use with VCIT Cloud services.