- Open a web browser window (Internet Explorer or Firefox)
- In the address bar, type in https://appblast.vcit.ca/citrix/xenapp65
- A new page loads, prompting you to accept the terms of service. Bookmark this page, then agree to the terms of service by clicking on the "I accept the ToS" button
- A window appears similar to this screen shot:
- Type in the user name and password that was provided to you via email in the respective boxes on screen
- Click on the "Log On" button
- A new page loads, showing icons for the applications to which you are subscribed. To open an application, simply click ONCE on its icon
- A progress window opens and a connection to a server in the VCIT data center is established
- After a short pause, your selected application should appear on screen.
The application is now running and ready for use and you should be able to use it as if it was locally installed on your computer. Your printers should automatically be available as well.