This article explains the steps required to upload a document to your personal Cloud Docs folder or to your Company Shared folder.
- Open a web browser and visit https://sync.vcit.ca
- Login to CloudShare using your VCIT credentials
- Your personal documents folder should be displayed in the middle of the CloudShare window
- In the top right corner of the screen, click on the Upload button
- From the upload window that appears, click on "Add Files"
- Browse to the location on your local PC that contains the file(s) you want to upload
- Select the file(s) you wish to upload. Hold the CTRL key on your keyboard and left mouse click to select multiple files
- Click OK
- The file(s) you selected should now be listed in the upload window. Click on the Start Upload button to kick off the transfer
- As files are uploaded, you'll see the progress and a green checkmark will appear to each successfully uploaded file
- Once all files have been uploaded, close the upload window
The files you've uploaded will new appear in your Cloud Documents folder within your Cloud Desktop.