The Pydio app allows you to upload/download files between your iPhone or iPad and the VCIT CloudShare service. A typical use case is for uploading photos from your iPhone to your home folder or company shared folder on CloudShare.
- From the iOS home screen, open the App store
- Tap on the Search button, type in Pydio in the search box, tap Search
- Install the first app listed, then tap Open
- On the Welcome screen, type in the server address (https://sync.vcit.ca)
- On the Customization screen, accept the name "VCIT CloudShare" then tap Next
- When prompted to login to VCIT CloudShare, type in your Cloud Desktop username and tap Next
- When prompted for your password, type in your Cloud Desktop password and tap Next
- Tap on "VCIT CloudShare" to open your list of available workspaces. Generally, your personal Documents folder and company shared folder are listed here - pick one as the target for where you want to upload documents/photos
- Navigate to the target folder
- Tap on the orange + icon, then tap Import
- Allow the app to access your photos and camera
- Select the documents or photos you want to upload, then tap Done
The selected files are automatically queued up for upload to the selected target folder. You should soon see them appear in the workspace, once they have all been uploaded.