How to change your VCIT account password:
- Using your preferred web browser, visit www.vcit.ca
- Under the Resources menu, select "Reset My Password"
- The "VCIT Self-Service Reset" site should appear in a new tab (https://sync.vcit.ca/ssp)
- In the boxes provided, type in your VCIT username, current password, then your new password TWICE
- Click on the Submit button
Please note that your new password must adhere to the following rules:
- Not contain any part of your user account name or your full name
- Be at least eight (8) characters in length
- Contain characters from at least three of the following four categories:
- English uppercase characters (A through Z)
- English lowercase characters (a through z)
- Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
- Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %)
If you do not adhere to these rules, your password will not be successfully changed.