NOTE: Please ensure that you are logged into your computer with an administrator account before attempting to install the Citrix Receiver software. Alternatively, you may right-click the installer file and choose "Run As Administrator"
- Using your preferred web browser, download the Citrix Receiver installer from Citrix
- If a popup window appears asking "Do you want to run or save this file?" then click "Run"
- If a popup window appears asking "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer?", click "Yes". Otherwise, locate the downloaded installer program in your Downloads folder and double-click it to launch the installer
- To install Citrix Receiver for Windows, click the Start button
- Wait for the installation to complete, then click Finish (do NOT click Add Account)
If the popup below appears, select/enable the "Do not show this window automatically at logon" checkbox
NOTE: if you make use of any pop-up blockers, please make sure you add *.vcit.ca to the exception list of your web browser.
Your Windows PC is now ready for use with VCIT Cloud services.
To proceed with connecting to your Cloud Desktop, please follow the steps provided in this article: