The Citrix Connection Center is a utility that shows the VCIT Appblast applications you currently have open. This utility is useful for disconnecting your session, for forcing a log off from Citrix, for terminating problem applications, and for setting security options for your session.
To Disconnect your session:
- Under the heading "ICA connections", select (highlight) the server that you wish to disconnect from
- On the right hand side, click on the button labeled "Disconnect"
- When asked "Are you sure you want to disconnect...", click Yes
Later, if you wish to reconnect to your disconnected session, simply relaunch an application that you had open previously and your session should resume exactly in the state you left it when disconnecting.
To force a logoff of a Citrix session:
- Under the heading "ICA connections", select (highlight) the server you wish to logoff of
- On the right hand side, click on the button labeled "Log off"
- When asked "Are you sure you want to log off...", click Yes
- You are now logged of the selected server