NOTE: Please ensure that you logged in to your Mac using an administrator account before attempting to install the Citrix Workspace (formerly known as Citrix Receiver) software
- Visit https://www.citrix.com/downloads/workspace-app/mac/workspace-app-for-mac-latest.html to download the latest Citrix Workspace app for Mac
- When prompted, save the DMG file to your Downloads folder
- Using Finder, navigate to your Downloads folder and open (double-click) the DMG file to launch the installer
- Click on the "Install Citrix Workspace" icon
- Accept the license agreement, then click Continue
- Accept the default Destination (location), then click Continue
- Click on Install
- On the "Add Account" screen do not enable the checkbox
- Click Continue until you see the Summary screen, then click Finish
- Once the installation is complete, open Safari
- From Safari, browse to the VCIT App Portal
- Login with your VCIT credentials
NOTE: if you make use of any pop-up blockers, please make sure you add https://mycloud.vcit.ca to the exception list.
Your Mac is now ready for use with VCIT Cloud services.