Logging in to VCIT CloudShare is simple. Just open the CloudShare portal (https://sync.vcit.ca) using your local web browser and you should be presented with a Login Box:
To Login, supply your VCIT credentials.
The main CloudShare screen is divided into the following areas:
- Menu: this menu provides access to "My Account" settings and allows you to log out
- Workspace Selector: this dropdown menu allows you to switch among available workspaces (i.e. your personal documents and your company shared folder)
- Toolbar: this area at the top of the screen provides access to all of actions for the selected item such as uploading and downloading, sharing, renaming, etc
- Left navigation pane: this area, on the left side of the screen, shows you the folder hierarchy for your currently selected Workspace. Right-clicking on entries in this area will popup a menu of available commands
- Middle navigation pane: this area shows the contents of the currently selected folder, including all files and folders contained within that folder. Right-clicking on files or folders will popup a menu of available commands
- Right navigation pane: this area, on the right of the screen, shows details about the currently selected file or folder. For music and video files, it will display a player
There are also drop-down controls for sorting items in the middle navigation pane as well as to change the display between list, detail, and thumbnail views.