This article explains how to install the Pydio application on to your mobile device (iPhone, iPad, and Android devices). Once installed, the Pydio app will let you connect to CloudShare from your device in order to view documents accessible via CloudShare.
- On your device, open the app store
- In the app store, search for "Pydio"
- Install the Pydio application
- Locate the Pydio icon on your device and tap it to open it
- Click on the "New Server" button
- Fill out the form in the order shown above - make sure to set the URL type to https:// rather than http://
- Click OK
The app is now configured to connect to CloudShare. When you tap on the server entry (VCIT CloudShare), you should be shown a list of available workspaces. To open a particular workspace, just tap on its name.
For better security, you can enable the secure PIN option as follows:
- Open Pydio on the device
- Tap on the "Preferences" button
- On the Preferences screen under the Security heading, enable security. You'll be asked to type in a 4-digit PIN, which you need to type in twice in the boxes provided