What is CloudShare?
VCIT CloudShare is a full featured file sharing and collaboration platform, allowing you to quickly access and share your files from any device, anytime, anywhere.
- Access documents from virtually any computer with a basic Internet connection and a web browser
- Upload/download documents between your personal VCIT Cloud docs folder and your local hard drive
- Upload/download documents between your VCIT Company Shared folder and your local hard drive
- Rename, copy, move, and delete existing files
- Create new folders
- Share individual files via a publicly accessible URL (web link). Email invitations can be sent from within CloudShare
- Optionally expire shares after x days, x number of downloads, or both
- Optionally apply password protection to shares
- Use Apple iOS and Android apps that let you easily download/upload/share documents right from your smartphone or tablet
- Quickly view PDF files, Office documents, graphics files, and several other formats within the web browser (no need to download)
- Print Office documents directly from the browser to local printers installed on your computer
- A modern web browser, including Internet Explorer (v11 or newer), Google Chrome (v39 or newer), Mozilla Firefox (v36 or newer), and Safari are all confirmed working
To logon to the VCIT CloudShare portal, you need to have VCIT supplied credentials. For active subscribers, use the same credentials you use to access your Cloud Desktop and Cloud Apps.